Monday, March 11, 2013

Second week of March!

Hi! We are on our second week of school! So many things happened! We celebrated 2 birthdays:

March 11th: Federico   March 14th: Florencia 


We had our Kensuke's dictation and there were many improvements but you still need to pactise. Let's make an effort for next week and make all our mischievous mistakes dissappear!!

TIP for studying: Copy the dictation as many times as you can so as to get to know which mistakes to avoid. Let's try it!

We worked in a very long Literature assessment looking up for verbs, adjectives, metaphors, similes and personification examples on Kensuke's Kingdom. You also wrote a letter pretending you were lost on an island and this is what you wrote:


In History we talked about who did you think were today's heroes and here are some of your answers: 
  • Messi
  • San Martin
  • Doctors
  • Teachers 

We also worked with our value of the week and we had great results! You were COLLABORATIVE at home, in school, with your family...

  • I love to collaborate!
  • I collaborated in my home
  • I collaborated to clean the class
  • I collaborated with my mother
  •  I collaborated dressing up my sister
  • I collaborated laying the table for dinner
  • I helped my mother to cook
  • I made my bed this morning
  • I helped my mother to get better
  • I collaborated with my teacher
Congratulations! Keep on your good work!

Next week value will be PERSEVERANCE: Believing in what we do and overcome what lies before us.

The Greg's pupil of the week was given to TIZIANA for:
  • being perseverant in her work
  • asking and working in her mistakes
  • never giving up!
Great work Tizi!!! Congratulations!

And the Achievement Award was given to DOLORES for:
  • working enthusistically in our literature assignment.
Keep up the good work Dolo!

I hope you have a great weekend and come back with lots of energy to learn!

And always remember...

  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment